Dxgi error device reset

Every time i start the game its fine. However after i click new game the opening cut scene plays and about 10 seconds after it starts the game crashs with the error “DXGI error device reset” anyone know whats causing this?

Hello @hard2focus

If you have overclocked your GPU try it with default settings.
If you have made any changes in the Game Settings you can reset them by renaming the folder: "\Program Files (x86)\Warhorse Studios\KCD_Beta\user_kingdomcome"
and try again…

Thanks my GPU is not overclocked after resetting the game settings it still crashes at the same point however the DXIG error no longer apears

so, are there any hardware oder Driver changes made?
I hope I don’t get you wrong. The Game was OK and started without any problems. Now the game won’t start anymore?

Now i have downloaded the game and I have not a overclocked gpu / Nvidia 980m but I get this error after I am loading the intro. Maybe there is a fix? Best regards

If you have a Laptop, how hot is it? This can be caused by a too hot gpu…

I used the programm FurMark and it showed me a temp of 51°C so this is normal. I already cleaned the GPU, other programs like Witcher 3 GTA 5 , call of duty WII runs perfect

What are your GFX GameSettings? medium, High?

I have medium but the trick is to start the game exe directly via admin then it works… I give a feedback how long i can play without crash

so it took 10 minutes for me then I got this crash again as the others discriped too:

Turn on Debug mode.