E3 2017: Warhorse & Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I see a few shows planned already: (Local time PDT/BST)

Tuesday 15:45PDT/23:45BST @ Square Enix Presents (Twitch & Youtube) squareenix
Thursday 10:15PDT/18:15BST @ IGN/Twitch twitch

Worth keeping our eyes open for these and if anything else is announced.

7 Likes

Nice, I found out about the streams just now aswell, then looked on the forums and saw you already posted it.

Im thinking we will see the opening part again. From the last stream that warhorse did. But now in a finished state. And I’m really curious to see how it looks. Cant wait until someone posts comparisson screens.

1 Like

I hope they will show some new gameplay. I am curious about current state of combat system. Also about optimalizations, I hope it runs well.

2 Likes

are there any links right now?

Sure:
squareenix
twitch

1 Like

HYPE is real. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh wait were those links in the first post? Silly me :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you doctor

1 Like

No, I added them because of your request :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

so warhorse has 45 minutes to show the game, nice. I hope to atleast get 30 minutes of gameplay.

Can someone help me? I was wondering what time 3:45 PDT is in CEST. I got 00:45AM. I hope i am wrong but if not, I’m going to miss the livestream. Hopefully the livestream will be posted on youtube immediately after it’s done.

1 Like

Where do you live? If you living in Europe so use BST. If you living in USA so use PDT. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in Europe, Holland.

But I used the PDT in comparison with CEST, that’s how I got the 1am in the morning.

1 Like

Just do +1 from BST time to yours and everything gonna be ok. :slight_smile:

I see, thanks.

Still going to miss the livestream but alteast I don’t have to wait as long :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish that you are going to have a chance to watch this live with the whole world. :slight_smile:

yeah well, Don’t think my boss is going to be happy with me sitting on the toilet for an hour to watch a videogame livestream.

And trust me I really want to see it live and experience it fresh and new. It doesn’t feel the same just watching it on youtube after.

Yeah, but, we can’t nothing to do with that. :cry:

Tuesday 3:45 pm PDT = Wednesday 0:45 CEST

Thats what I thought aswell. But Sirius said to use BST and add 1. Which gives me another time.

Ah forgot it, i’ll see it when I can

Flown is right. It’s going to be in 0:45 for you. I was mistaken.