E3 News material

I see. Yeah, it’s not what I was hoping for. I don’t mind the delay but is there any approximate date when linux support (or lack of it) answer will be finalized?

We are hoping very soon, as we are in negotiations on E3 right now. We want to have the best possible outcome and we don´t want to sell our game for to low.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I hope kickstarter update will follow right after it’s finalized.

2 Likes

PC Games Hardware - Kingdom Come: Deliverance - E3-Fazit - Rüstungssystem und Singleplayer

1 Like

Of course. Trompe-l’œil… Hence the winking face smiley in my post.

It all looked the business.

1 Like

Is the picture with the mill a ingame picture?
Can we expect to see towed waggons?

Yes this is an ingame picture and we are working on towed waggons. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

the progress of the game looks good . Keep it up guys ! nice interview .
I have no problem with the postponement of the release date. The game will only get better and better .

1 Like

upvote this !

3 Likes

Don´t forget about our Community Party today at 20:00 (PDT),
Casey’s Irish Pub 613 South Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
The FIRST 100 people to show up will receive a raffle ticket, so meet us there and drink a beer together with us!

1 Like

Tonight is the Community Party at 20:00 PDT, Casey’s Irish Pub 613 South Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017.

I invited some people from the Academy Of Arms in LA. I think it would be cool to have some real LARP guys there to share the passion of us.
http://academyofarms.com/index.html

Since it is short notice I hope there will come a few at least. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Pan

2 Likes

Ughh. LARP is not the same as HEMA or historical reenactment.

2 Likes

Yes, yes I know and Im sorry for using this term :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity does this video play smoothly for anyone? On two separate PCs I get smooth sound but choppy video no matter what.

By the way the Knights’ hall looks reallly awesome. :slight_smile:

So still no news about whether there will be a macOS or Linux version. Not impressive.

2 Likes

Yes, and official statement for E3 was planned, this is true. As well as the info about the release date. Unfortunately the negotiations with the publisher about this are still not finalized yet. But we want to have an answer about it as soon as possible. Sorry.

1 Like

Yes, this great hall is really lovely.

I’m also very curious about the monk quest and how they managed to show the live in a monastery.
I imagine to hear Kyrie eleison.
I also liked in the video how the wild boar is wallowing in the mud.

Nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

BEANS@E3 2016 | Kingdom Come Deliverance: Interview mit Tobias Stolz Zwilling | 17.06.2016

1 Like

So not even small trailer on E3 ? :slight_smile: I am disappointed :pensive: :smiley:

5 Likes