E3 News material

Hello folks!

In this thread we can collect news about Kingdom Come Deliverance from E3

A first article is made by Fextralife. Enjoy:

7 Likes

Also Gamespot will be having our PR manager @TobiTobsen on its stream here.

Tobi will be there at 4:40 pm PDT, which is like midnight in GMT.
(here is a schedule)

4 Likes

Unfortunately this means it starts at 1:40 am in Central Europe.
It would be great, if someone would post a link to a video side when it is finished.
So I can watch the interview tomorrow.

2 Likes
7 Likes

So more third party presenters and reporters, is warhorse going to make any actual announcements themselves?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m also curious whether they will come up with something actually new. Even though the presentation is nice, there is nothing really new aside from the new location (which is stunning). I hope for a story trailer or some cut scenes with final voiceovers.

3 Likes

Im hoping for a teaser of blacksmithing development, or some discussion on how things are developing with pole arms.

I think the are showcasing some new locations (check twitter feed).

3 Likes

no new game mechanics? :frowning: but new locations looks just amazing

Great there is some hops and wine, so there could be brewed something.

I think the church with all the monks is somewhat to plain. with only three winged altars.
Where is the reliquary from St.Prokop? Shouldn’t there be at last statues or reliefs of St.Prokop, St.Benedict and perhaps St.Wenceslaus of Bohemia?
Since at this time the monastary was a pilgrimage place, there should be a bit more Pomp and Splendour.

1 Like

That is true,
Because not everything made it into the E3 presentetion. (implying there is more)

1 Like

Comment on E3 2016 – Kingdom Come: Deliverance RPG and Armor Details

E3 2016: Besuch von den Warhorse Studios mit Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Live on Thursday 22:00 CET https://www.rocketbeans.tv

1 Like

I just saw live-stream and I must say that Tobi did a great work :slight_smile: he looked really passionate

2 Likes

Once again, I’m really impressed with the art work shown here. They’ve nailed that element

The alter, and other iconography shown in the monastery was beautiful. And the castle interior with the fresco’s / murals and paintings. Just incredible… looked absolutely amazing.

That was the real standout for me so far.

1 Like

Some of the textures looked like they could do with some work though. The drapery in the dining hall looked like it was just painted on.

:wink:

I was only specifically referring to the paintings in-game. To be honest, I wasn’t really taking much notice of anything else

Was cool to see the damage and weathering effects on worn and used armour components though. Even the blade was showing chips / nicks and signs of use. Which was an impressive little detail.

2 Likes

I belief it was the intension to let this look like painting, because it should show just a painting on the wall.
This was a common technique. I watched a video about guedelon where they showed something similar, but I can’t find the video now.

http://www.guedelon.fr/en/

Here is the actual interview:

4 Likes

Start is at 7:08:40 ( https://youtu.be/peyxikcbM1Y?t=7h8m40s )

so in this interview linux version wasn’t mentioned as planned. Is it an official statement or was it just overlooked? we were promised platform-related information on E3 and today is the last day of it

2 Likes

Yes, and official statement for E3 was planned, this is true. As well as the info about the release date. Unfortunately the negotiations with the publisher about this are still not finalized yet. But we want to have an answer about it as soon as possible. Sorry.