Edit Carry Weight Capacity?

Hiya, I’m looking to decrease the default carrying capacity, and increase the gains to inventory from strength leveling. I tried editing “BaseInventoryCapacity” to be 30 instead of 66 in rpg_param.xml but in-game it doesn’t seem to lower my carrying weight, can anybody help me out?

All done from Data/Libs/Tables/rpg/rpg_param.xml.

Base carry weight: Search for: “BaseInventoryCapacity” and adjust as desired.

Strength: You need to add a new line:

<row rpg_param_key="StrengthToInventoryCapacity" rpg_param_value="6.5" />

The 6.5 is my own value. Experiment until you get it where you want it.

I created an account specifically to reply here. When trying to increase my inventory, this was one of the first sites I found. What you said didn’t work. Nothing worked, I tried downloading several different mods for inventory weight, nothing no matter what I did worked. I searched through forums for days trying to get this damn game to work right. Eventually I figured out my problem.

First, make sure you delete rpg_param.tbl (I figured this out relatively quickly, but that alone didn’t work). What the main problem was, I had always made a copy of tables.pak before I did anything to it. I kept it in the same folder and renamed it to tables.old or left it as tables - copy sometimes. YOU HAVE TO MOVE THE COPY INTO A DIFFERENT FOLDER.

I don’t know why, but once I moved my tables.old copy into a separate folder, everything worked flawlessly. Before I would get a really weird issue where every time I picked up an item, my inventory would increase by 0.1-0.5 depending on the item weight. I don’t know if it would have capped at what I set the new capacity to, but it reset itself back to 66 when I restarted the game anyways. So i’m guessing that somehow the two files were conflicting. Really weird considering the names are different. I’ve never seen any other program work this way, ever.

1 Like

That’s sort of exactly what I said I did (aside from the separate strength value which I’m not looking to adjust), but thanks for the input!

How strange, I’ve had my .tbl deleted for a while (I edited my unarmed value a long while back), and I don’t have any copies of it present so I’m uncertain as to why I’m still not experiencing any changes. I’m making it in the parameter xml that is primarily influencing my game and every other value seems to change in-game when adjusted but carrying capacity. I’ll need to get back to testing stuff when I come back to the game lol, I’m waiting until the female DLC.

It’s just hilarious hearing spending all this time to do something like that. I’m so glad I prefer playing on console.

1 Like

I want to reduce horse carrying weight, which file and part should i modify?

Hey,
I can’t seem to find tthe directoey \Libs\ in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance\Data\
Is it possible that it is stored anywhere else after the patches?

EDIT: Thanks, found it!