End game loot box

So I know this is known but just wanted to say something again. I was doing some hunting and exploring and came by an unlocked chest near neuhof (spelling) with a set of plate armor and top tier weapons. Now I resisted the urge to take it bc I read that it’s meant to be a end game loot reward but damn you think they would have done something to keep you from getting it to early. But mainly just the fact that it’s so close to nuehof and it’s so easy for a new player to discover by accident who would then take it all not knowing it’s top tier stuff. Just odd that it’s there like it is. Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are about that chest and what should be done about it.

Doesn’t bother me. If a player discovers it early and doesnt want to use any of it they can use some self control and leave it alone. If they do want to use it thats fine too, its their game and they can play it any way they like.

The box youre talking about is rather insignificant when you compare it to the 25 other “treasure chests” scattered all over the map. Most if not all of those contain pieces of end game quality loot as well. A few of these have difficult locks to bypass but most can be gotten into with a shovel or nothing at all.

on x box this chest is looked by a very hard lock dont try too tell the same lys over and over again this things called click bait . pleqse nobody notice me :crazy_face::rofl::drooling_face:

@Bearhunter, on my second play through on ps4 that chest was unlocked. It has the best sword in it (which can also be found in an easy chest elsewhere) as well as a sweet warhammer named raven something (bailiffs mace is better) and a bunch of nice armor. I dont know if it was locked on my first play through. Either way, i have never had a high enough lockpicking skill to unlock anything higher than “easy” chests.

I’m surprised this chest is still unlocked for some people, it’s definitely locked for for me with a very hard lock.

On my game on Xbox for me at least it’s always been unlocked. But doesn’t matter bc I purposely use weak weapons to attempt to make fights more interesting. I mean by mid game Henry basically becomes an untouchable god. I have to use weak gear and never train with Bernard besides first quest where you do to keep the game even a little challenging oh and also no perks keeps it from getting to easy as well. Ones that improve your combat skills make you to strong. I hope they do some game balancing or something like harder modes.

It’s interesting, because I’m on Xbox too.

Is it not unlocked for backers and pre-release buyers only?