Enemies Riposte/Perfect Block every attack I throw at them regardless of randomness/feinting

And no I didn’t just start fighting, I have around 10 levels in Axe/Sword/Mace. They either dodge attacks, breaking any Chain Attacks I have going or just Perfect Block/Riposte my single strikes and post even if I Feint. The combat A.I. is too good, they should have made it so you can only block effectively from the direction you’re holding your weapon or something. Every fight is either a war of attrition that I’m relying on my Revenant perk and my heavy armour to win.

For example:
Attack from the right.
Enemy perfect blocks and ripostes, does a special animation and hits me with no ability for me to defend myself.
Feint from the right to the left.
Enemy dodges it.
Chain attacks?
Enemy blocks everything then ripostes me with another special animation.
Perfect Block and Riposte?
They special animation hit me and it fails with no follow up chance to perfect block again.
Single strike?
Enemy blocks then starts using a 5 hit combo I cannot perfect block and take unavoidable damage.
No matter WHAT I throw out, enemies just block everything forever.

1 Like

major issue (in my opinion) is that in order to land hits without enemies perfect blocking/riposte everything, you need a very high level of warfare. But to get that level in warefare, you need to spend hours with bernard and you will get strength maxed out way before you get a warfare level high enought to land hits and then you will kills oponents in very few hits

(tip: to level up fast you can use the master strike training and spam the stab as bernard will not use any perfect block / evade in the first phase of the training)

2 Likes