Escape prison how?/Gefängnis entgehen aber wie?

Hey,
I have a problem that I can not solve.
Namely, I started the quest “Guard Service” in the spring of this year.
During this quest, I started a crime and must go to jail for it.
No chance to avoid the penalty with money or rhetoric.
Then I continued to play and first completed all side quests I could do so far.
Now I am at the point that I have to continue the main quest.
The problem with this is that I have but after entering the prison the score before the adoption of the main quest …
Is there any way to avoid the prison sentence differently or to improve my rhetoric so that I escape the punishment?
I once read the call and the penalties should disappear after days. I have already spent several days waiting and no improvement in sight.
Thank you in advance.

Hey,
Ich habe ein Problem was ich nicht zu lösen weis.
Und zwar habe ich im Frühling diesen Jahres die Quest „Wachdienst“ begonnen.
Während dieser Quest habe ich eine Straftat begannen und muss dafür ins Gefängnis.
Keine Chance die Strafe mit Geld oder Redekunst zu umgehen.
Daraufhin habe ich weiter gespielt und erstmal alle nebenquests absolviert die ich bis dato machen konnte.
Jetzt bin ich bei dem Punkt das ich die Hauptquest weiter machen muss.
Das Problem hier bei ist das ich aber nach dem Antritt ins Gefängnis den Spielstand vor der annahme der Hauptquest habe…
Gibt es eine möglichkeit die Gefängnisstrafe anders zu umgehen oder meine Redekunst so zu verbessern das ich der Strafe entgehe?
Ich habe mal gelesen der Ruf und die Strafen sollen nach Tagen verschwinden. Ich habe jetzt schon etliche Tage mit warten verbracht und keine Besserung in Sicht.
Danke im Voraus.

Pay for indulgencies in churches, improve reputation at traders by selling stuff for expensive - to bribe them.

back save and don’t do the crime(s)

Thank you
I’m so far that I have a good reputation in the city again, but the prison symbol is still there.
What can I do against it?

stop stealing - start bribing

How can i bribing?

When you trade, pay more than usual, your reputation gains.