Fabricate the hounskull to be more stunning, rather than a banged up bucket

The hounskull is one of the iconic types of bascinets of the 14th century, and this bucket doesn’t convey that enticing bascinet. I’ll preform a side by side elaboration

, I would rather have the more stunning option rather than an impaired bucket. Warhorse Studios please remake the hounskull bascinet in this fashion, or variations of alternatives in this fashion, thank you for producing such an amazing video game.:+1::+1:

5 Likes

Also here:

I found the helms to look better and shinier when repaired by an armorer and with a wash at the bathhouse with the rest of your gear.

Very well said and yes the Hounskull is weirdly shaped, but I would like to expect variations of the Hounskull Bascinet. I bestowed 2 options, either change the Hounskull entirely or fabricate variations of the Hounskull as I pictured. I would like to see the Hounskull visor fastened to the Bascinet already implemented in the game.

Yes I am aware, but even if washed the Hounskull still looks battered, almost dilapidated.

If I use a full helm I prefer the WH lvl25 one and try to ignore the candy cane halo anyway.
Now, I go with a round kettle helmet.

KCD bucket list? Wearing a hounskull

if you got off a bandit I’d imagine it would look that way, especially if you did it.

I have a large abundance of Hounskulls, they all look reminiscent of an abused bucket.

all the armor in the game is just blah.

Its just bleh :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

For some unknown reason the Hounskull in game (while being second best barring the Warhorse helmet) gets a dirty look extremely fast, and it looks extremely dirty when it does. For some reason it also has a very low charisma stat, despite being one of tge most expensive pieces of armor.