Failed Hare Hunt mission

So i got knocked over when i had to fight hanekin hare and his men with the help of some Talmberg guards. And lo and behold Haniken outran me and i lost him in the woods. The mission then failed after an hour of looking for him. WTF game?!

1 Like

There is a strict time limit and condition for that mission. Depending on your choice to kill or join.
If he gets away and you don’t immediately follow you will have a very good chance to fail. Last run I saved just as I got the camp. I was intending to join but it took several tries to do it as I killed him 2x(stepped in front of a guard), attacked by him 2x (chance hit on him) and the guards kept me occupied long enough for me to lose sight of him. Finally worked and caught up with him.

thats too funny. i love that type of random shit about this game. just when you think ya have it in the bag, unfortunate accident happens with unfortunate consequences. i once failed because i took the guards side and during the fight i accidentally hit a guard, it made everyone hate me and i had to reload a previous save to do it over lol. last time i did this quest i did it like 4 times in a row trying all possible outcomes to get one of these master huntsman jerks to come back to privey.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me. I had to kill all the bandits, and kill the guards then go on the run.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood NOBODY.

1 Like