Father/Martin's mysterious past

While playing my first playthrough, I completed a decent amount of the story and side quests but was unhappy with how my Henry turned out. I decided then to start over which was no problem because I absolutely love the game. Upon hearing about the new update and hardcore mode, I wanted to wait for that until I restarted but after not playing for a few days, I couldn’t wait and I just had to play so I restarted this morning… Ok… Sorry! to the point!

Also, I apologize if this has been asked before or is explained in the story later down the line or in some dialogue with certain characters but after restarting and hearing the beginning dialogue with Henry’s father and Sir Radzig, I was wondering if his father’s past is explained any during the game? If it does down the line I will play and find out, but if it isn’t, can anyone shed some light on this? It is implied that Henry’s father had a shady past, maybe as some sort of soldier at one point or knight? His weapons training could just be from him being a blacksmith but I was just curious! Thanks!

Yes, not in very much detail, but it is explained. I won’t spoil it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I’m glad that I will be able to find out down the line. Thanks a bunch!

Not giving details but Radzig will vaguely explain at about the game end.
Be nice to have more and mebbe a retro story quest line later as an add on!

1 Like