[Feature] Losing skills after some time

Will hero skills decrease after some time if he doesn’t perform an activity related to that skill ? . This could be nice feature. In this case, Imagine, Hero can’t be master of everything in later game period. The whole leveling mechanic is very familiar to this idea so I guess it would fit very well.

I do not think so, I think they only accumulate in the process you are doing those specific ones. They compared this skill system to Skyrim, so you know. Otherwise I do not see decreasing of skills very often, unless you are hurt or debuffed by an enemy, I see no good reason behind your logic. Especially, the game events are going to be in short time period, one year probably. How much can you forget in such short time?

2 Likes

Pointless “feature” as above, it’s going to be considerably less than a year in game time. More like months at most.

Of course there is nothing stopping you from editing down your stats if you like.

2 Likes

I like the idea, but does not seem to be probable, nor desired.
Edit: btw feature-lock deadline is few months behind us…

how much you can learn in one year? :slight_smile: same thing, two edged sword. Try to learn Kunst in one year

Henry is baby boy and babies learn quickly.

1 Like