Fight with Runt crash

I’m on PS4 and once I make it through the battles in Baptism by Fire the game crashes after the cutscenes with Runt in the steeple. I love this game but having played though that battle multiple times only for the game to crash every time I get to Runt without saving has really put a damper on things. Any ETA on a fix?

3 Likes

what patch?

did you submit a Formal bug report?
mailto:support@kingdomcomerpg.com

I have the newest patch, 1.5. I also sent a formal bug report.

Ok yeah. Sorry it must be annoying.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: @Kirksty forum police

1 Like

Can you go back to a previous save and redo the mission? Know it’s not a fix but I imagine it’s quicker than a patch.

Same bug how about a game that works on release that would be nice to!

Dont have to be perfect but could you imagine if Fallout 4 was released with a crash that happens when you find Diamond City!

and going back is not an option i died more then 10 times on this battle just to have it crash when i get there!

Yes… (fast travel) :wink:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/496881136921953419/?l=german

Experienced gamebreaking behaviour [ranging from fatal CE crashes to serious fps degradation (<10/sec) from CIT to Bunker Hill (esp Greentech Genetics to Monsignor Plaza)] from time of release in Nov 2015 to Feb 2018

1 Like

Hahaha! Now that is being owned :grinning:

Amateur hour…

it’s a well known bug that wasn’t around before 1.4.3. but because of all the other bugs they fixed i imagine the fixes broke this one. thats the problem when they don’t have much time to test.

so im summary they have the fix but you have to bide your time until it goes live.

1 Like

I haven’t played that many games, but played Skyrim a lot and that game still had some bugs years after its release. So, I suppose this one will too?

I think I took a 4-5 week hiatus from the game waiting for the 1.5 patch.
I don’t mind waiting again for this game, because it seems to be worth it!

XBox One:
Possible work around.
In my haste I not only hit the “B” button, but may have hit “Y” and “X” during the dark screen.
Wonder if this would work for other crashes?
Try it let us know.

1 Like

Did you see my work around for XBox.
Something similar may work for you.
The XBox “B” button is “Back”.
Try your “Back” button.

1 Like

Listen to this man he talks the truth and might save you waiting for 1.6.