Fighting Mechanics

I just made an acound to complain about the combat system of the game.Something needs to be done there is no doubt in my mind that the combat system is bad you can’t fight properly and it feels so clunky,also the save system needs to change or at least be opinional i have no time to go back to an 1 hour save and do all the thing again think about that things and do something i like the idia of the game and i would love to see some changes.

Sounds like you are just starting. It’s frustrating at first but much much easier as you progress. Make sure to train with cpt bernard when available and learn to parry/riposte. That will make a huge difference.

I felt kind of like you when i first started now Im killing 10 guys at a time.

2 Likes

Matt has a point, its super shitty at first but gets way better man.

I have trained and i know how to parry but i am on a mission that i have to fight 3 bandids an i can’t fight the all at the same time withowt damaging my armor too much i need some help

Are you positive you finished master combo training? Riposte won’t be available till you do, and when you parry/Riposte are you hitting RB and LB at the same time?

Once you get that down use a lot of riposte piercing blows to the head.

You need to train with Bernard.

Once you understand how the system works it’s pretty straight forward.

It’s funny how a lot of people struggle early game but once you scale up you turn into a superman.

Warhorse can probably remedy this by including better tutorials in the training with Bernard quest and to learn Riposte, combos before you start investigating the bandit attacks

1 Like

I just woooped Runts ass in a sword fight and I haven’t even learned riposte LOL

Well i can now say i broke my mouse :slight_smile: i will try to get better