Finally...My Time Has Come (Xbox One X)

Yes,this guy played on xbox one x.Overall the graphics are very nice and detail,but there is a minor object popping, for example a bird’s house appearing, jar/mugs on the table appearing when Henry get closer.

The game seemed to have a slight problem with LoD ever since Beta, perhaps even Alpha. It is a bit too aggressive, but I suppose it is for performance reasons. If everything in a few hundred meter radius around you showed in such detail it might fry currently available hardware. :grin:

Yes i know,but for the bird’s house / jar / mugs case it’s not a low poly texture in the distances when you get closer then the object streaming into a high quality texture. It’s literally not there until Henry get closer and the pixel start to build the object.

Try this,when you go outside Henry’s house, turn left, there is table where the jar / mugs is. I saw on youtube this is occured on PC and PS4 too.

But this is just a few cases,the game was good,i love the color and i’m enjoying so much.

Thanks for all the Backers and Warhorse Studios for make this happen!

Perhaps in time we will commonly have hardware capable of spawning these things as soon as they are at least a pixel large. But yeah, if the things appear and disappear so close to you it might be disruptive. But making low poly meshes for all objects might be pretty tedious work too.

Perhaps in future updates. Especially if there are plans for expansions, it would be nice to see it polished over time.

Yes i hope so my friend.But for a new studio like Warhorse,this is a great achievement. I really love this game.

But please Warhorse,after we completed the sub-quest,at least make an autosave the progress.So we don’t have to wait after the whole quest completed.And that Schnapps it’s little bit expensive.

Its a picture? Not a screenshot, go take a pic of your TV