Finally...My Time Has Come (Xbox One X)

It’s Feb 13th, 12:00AM in my local time. Time to enjoy this game.Have a good day my fellow knights.

6 Likes

Lucky man!

1 Like

So is it true?? At local time 00:00 of 13th we can download and play? I have pre-ordered on Xbox one.
It is digital no disk

1 Like

what a bad grafic on xbox, i will wait one day for my pc version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes,at your local time.Mine is digital version too.

1 Like

this photo was taken using a phone, i really don’t know what you expected…

1 Like

The hell kind of messy attitude is this - coming to an Xbox thread to bash it and say you’re getting PC version? Lmao who the f posts like that?

1 Like

you know… people who need to feel good about themselves by trying to look intelligent and failing miserably

Yes you’re right my friend.Taken with my phone as a proof.

Let him be,my good Sir.Let’s we enjoyed this game with our own way.At last,we’ve played with the same game right?.

Thanks my friend.Hope you will enjoy the game very soon!

How big was your download and did it have to be updated with patch after ?

Its about 22GB on digital version.The last update is 3xx MB.

Damn the LOD from the fence looks bad :smiley:
But at least it’s xbox one x enhanced.

Thats Not The final Patch.
The 380 MB Patch was released today early.
You have version 1.0.0.180 Like me.
You should wait tomorrow 8A.M.

sorry guys didnt see, that iam in the XBOX one X topic, but i was wondering why the grafic is low, i was thinking xbox got more power… so dont jugde me :slight_smile:

Let’s wait for how the game will look on normal PC, not some expensive gaming beast. One of the more common gaming GPUs is currently the GTX 1060 and xbox one x should have comparatively similar power, but more memory. We should first see how the menu looks on high preset on PC before passing any judgments. Plus getting LoD right in an open world game must be extremely difficult.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just the menue that looks the same on the consoles because the draw distance in the menue on xbox one x looks the same as on base ps4 but they said that they increased the lod distance in the enhanced version. So we will have to wait and see for our selves tomorrow.
EDIT: I have found a gameplay video from the xbox one x and it looks absoloutly great ! No need to worry lol

1 Like

Well, post the one x video pls :smiley:

That is xbox one x gameplay