First Ever Kingdom Come Graphics Mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9PsDFSOqI

I did my own v1.0 shaders modding. Added vibrance, contrast, bloom, depth of field and HDR. I was aiming to create something between realistic and cinematic, as it is what I like best. Also included some SMAA and FXAA for smoother edges.

However the mods are really heavy and they resulted in significant fps loss so average was at about 30. So we’ll have to wait for full game release and more optimized graphics.

19 Likes

That is awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

This looks really good, if you make it for the full release I’ll almost certainly use it:)

2 Likes

I will make one for sure, thanks!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a huge fan of the ultra realism mods for Skyrim so of course I love them here as well! Question is, will my lazy GPU be able to handle it? I think not for the moment, but we’ll see. Maybe I’ll be blessed with a new GPU when the game is finally released! :smiley:

1 Like

And here I thought this game couldn’t look much nicer than what it already did…

Great work man. The lighting, depth of shadows and just general pop of the textures and colour. Yea looks awesome.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

cool but no download link?
it is a shame that ENB isn’t working for KCD beta

1 Like

whoaaa, speechless! So beautiful folks, well done!

1 Like

@UltimateImmersion I count on you :slight_smile:
After release a Mod Pack from you would be awsome…

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I will surely release the modpack in a while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fantastic work! Keep it up!

1 Like

Wow I already LOVE your channel! If I may ask, how do you create mods?

Nice thing to do!

But unfortunately, the game right now is so un-optimized that it is actually a couple of pictures, not gameplay, at least for me. Adding something that will make it run worse will have to wait for a better time, when it is smoothened and optimised.

It’s just an experimental project on the beta itself. I’m fully aware about that and I put a disclaimer on the beginning of my video about this. Thanks though!

1 Like

Is this with a ENB wrapper/injector? Or did you manually tweak files? I would love to try this myself!

Looks Good! Beautfiul mod

Sooo… the game is realeased…
This ENB, When? Where? :no_mouth:

1 Like