Fisherman whereabouts

Hallo guys. For the quest “sick bastard” I need to find the fishermen. Bit I can’t find him. Is there any picture of his normal whereabouts?

And I have another problem. With the quest “locked out” the old witch must have the keys. But I can’t get that part of the dialog. Any idea?

Hello :smiley: again me. Fisherman fishing in rivulet (near the bridge) His fishing rod is really big :slight_smile:
About keys…try to speak with merchant he must told you true :slight_smile:
Wait a minute…I will post screen with fisherman and with other things

1 Like

Fisherman

after using speech/impress

Witch

If you talk with merchant you have this option

Or you can kill or knock out her :smiley: and just take what you want

Hey :rofl: you real help me out! I’ve found the fisherman. But he wasnt there. He was in some house. Did cost me 10 groshen because he didn’t want to come out ?bugged? But that’s fine.

So I’ve talked to him, But no I can’t talk to the farmer. I’ve started a new game to try if it would work then, but again nothing. Reloaded etc…

Rest me that part of the keys. I’ve talked to the merchant but I can’t get more out of him. I’ve the 4 options what u can choose between, but not one of an works. Any ideas?

if your game have lots of bugs :slight_smile: try to start new game or delete all your saves (Is there a way to delete saved games?)

And try new game with speach skills :slight_smile: and then try speach and impress (when I did screenshots for you I did it to…)