For the Ashes Marius stuck on PC

I got the village to where it is making money and Marius tells me to go see Divish. So he looks at the village and is impressed, then after that I can’t build anything and Marius is just stuck in the same spot comstantly and never goes anywhere. I don’t know if I’m stuck or not as divish never came back to tell us to expand or whatever.

1 Like

Have you tried reloading your save? I think it autosaves when you first start the quest, so you wouldn’t be too far behind. That sucks though, and best of luck!

You don’t get to expand if you’ve built everything that you was able to then that’s the DLC done

I thought he meant he just started it.

If he’s got to the point to tell divish the town is making money he must have built quite a bit of it

You mean he’s stuck in his office constantly and does nothing else unless your needed on the judgement block?

He’s just stuck standing outside lol when I got up to him or to the book and he says ok let’s build but never moves anywhere and just stands there. I’ve restarted once and it happened to me again. I’ll try again later.

Might be best to revert to a save before you go to divish.

Yeah I tried that and the same thing happen. I’ll try going further back later and see if it will work.

Same thing here, he’s not by his desk

He says… yada yada yada… let’s build but still stands there. I’m on pc, I’ve tried going back to different saves and all of them have him here. I don’t use mods. I’m on version 1.6.2