For those Total War fans, a great one is coming Fall of 2018

Total War: Three Kingdoms

th (18)

Yeah, more interested in the saga’s game.

Also was hoping for a mediëval 3.

3 Likes

Looks like they took the “heros” from war hammer, throwing out any attempt at realism.

Won’t be buying unless they ditch the godawful warscape engine, which basically ruined the series.

Looks epic… undecided whether or not to play as a Dane and squash Alfred and his minions, or play out the historical scenario and drive the Danelaw back under a unified English king.

Decisions decisions :smile:

1 Like

Not terribly hyped about three kingdoms, most games and movies about the era end up being semi-fantasy crap, after the trailer seems like this might be going down the same path. Ultimately i might get it if they can finally lock down the campaign gameplay, i’m really tired of playing Risk in total war games, i want meaningful diplomacy and other things to do besides declaring war on everyone.

not hyped at all for this Three Kingdoms, more for Britania. I don’t expect new title to be a better upgrade from attila.
And i think it was discused and predicted, that Medieval 3 wont happen without new engine which fits the melee combat expectations.

I guess that means we have to wait till Warhammer 3 has been released.

Somehow I think that medieval 3 will be the perfect game to be launched with the new engine, besides a Rome sequel a medieval sequal is also highly requested by the fans. That would be great timing and considering they might aswell have already finished their new engine, Medieval 3 might already be in pre production.

Medieval 3 wont happen without new engine which fits the melee combat expectations.

Short Answer: FUCKING BULLSHIT

Long Answer: We have a mod that’s basically Medieval Kingdoms 3 for Attila; it’s called 1212 AD, so Creative Assembly is just lazy and don’t want to make an official version of it.

Looks very interesting, looking forward to the Thrones of Britannia one

wanted another medieval, but i guess three kingdoms is…okay.

thrones of britania will be worse than Three kingdoms, but the timeline most medieval fans are not interested in.