Forum mobile site bug

Hey, as of a day ago, the mobile site for the forum is cutting off text. It’s as if it’s trying to display to a smaller screen, but there’s no changing the scale or re-positioning of the text. Nexus 6; Chrome browser.

1 Like

I have this problem too with my Sony Z1 and Dolphin browser.

1 Like

Same here. Firefox browser on Xperia Z3 Compact.

1 Like

Same here on iPhone 6s with Safari. In all honesty I think the whole forum could need a overhaul. It is very hard to get a overview and on mobile it is totally unusable.

1 Like

Well, prior to the beta releasing, I found the mobile forum to be okay in terms of rendering. Though, there were some issues with navigating They changed something when they updated the main website, as this wasn’t a problem I had until then.

On Windowsphone the same problem

Same here.

I have same issue on my windows phone (Yes, I do have WP. And I would still love it if there were some apps )

The Dev team is very aware of the mobile site issue (ive complained allot myself, coming home to 90 unread threads really sucks).

Unfortunately there is no quick fix and I do not believe the Web people work over the weekend so we will just have to be patient until those who can fix it are available to.

1 Like

This forum doesn’t work properly on mobile devices and it doesn’t work well when I am using my webbrowser (Firefox) either. There is text outside the screen etc, etc. And now I’m stuck in a loop so that everytime I click to open a new forum section the “Create a new topic” window covers half the screen and I can’t get rid of it. I have tried to logout and to clear all cookies and browser cache. Still, everytime I login the Create a message window pops up. If I close it and move to another topic a message window appears that ask me if I really want to discard the post I’m making. But even if I click HELL YES the propblem persists.

This must be one of the most cluttered forums I’ve ever seen and it is very hard to get an overview of it’s content. Furthermore it is not working properly and the choice of colors for some sections leaves a lot to be desired. With the Create a message window open there are black text and icons on top of a background image with black areas which is a no-no from a webdesign standpoint.

I would actually prefer a standard phpBB forum compared to this mess. Any chance of having it fixed?

The thing is that forum broke with release of Beta. It worked much better before, even for us mods.
So I’d expect some fix this week.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it!

Forum should be much more readable on mobile right now. Check this out. Thanks

1 Like

Works again. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Still "cut off"on iPhone6s with Safari. iOS9.x.

Its been rather peculiar the last month it will work just fine everything will be readable then I refresh the site and its cut off either end of the page (horizontally).

It seems to be working just fine now.

Working fine for me now.

Works for me now on Iphone 6s with iOS 9.x with both Safari and Mercury web browsers.

I just deleted my browser cache and data and tadaa it’s now working too. Thanks.

Hi, everybody. I just supported the game last night and was trying to browse through the forum using my Android tablet, 4.4.2 version and I have the same problems the other users were having here; it’s simply unreadable :confused: