FPS drop spike

My specs are:
intel core i5-9400F 2.9 Ghz
Nvidia geforce gtx 1660 ti 6gb
8gb Ram
500gb SSd with 200GB left.

I’m getting frequintly fps drop spikes while playing the game. I should be able to run the game with around 40-50fps on ultra but i’ve got my settings on medium. Anti aliastion off, Vsync off, motion blurr off, distance are only 2 bars full. I do get stable 60fps but randomly the fps drops. It doesn’t matter whether I’m in a city or outside the city but it just randomly occurs. I’m missing so much smoothness that I can’t play properly. Is there a setting or anything that I have to adjust in order to get a stable fps without random fps drop spikes? Any other game on ultra runs good but I can’t even run this game on med/low settings.

What KCD version you got? It should be shown in down left of main menu.

How big FPS drops are we talking? In castles and big citys like Sasau, even stronger PC’s have some big FPS drops, but outside citys you should get with that CPU and GPU pretty stable FPS. Graphics card drivers can have huge impact too, try couple different drivers if nothing else helps. I have RX570 and every new driver has had atleast 10-20 FPS difference in KCD. Not other games, but this game is very demanding, and not great optimized.

@FPSDROPS Do you have your Intel turbo boost on by the way? That CPU should have about 4 ghz turbo clock. If you need help let me know.