FPS to expect from my rig

Yet another clueless noob here. Looking to get the game for Christmas, and wondering what FPS I might expect on high/low with these specs:

GTX 960M
i7 4720
16 GBs RAM
2x 500 MB HDD

And as a sidenote, anyone else here use GTX 960? Is KC:D harder on the graphics card or the processor?

Thanks in advance! Sorry to have to bother you fellows with this, I just find asking people who’ve played to get better results than looking up minimum requirements and trying to guess.

EDIT: I’m not picky when it comes to FPS, I don’t need 60. I’m perfectly happy with 25-30.

GTX960M isn’t a GTX960… but a bit weaker.

I think the current build is limited by poor optimisation which isn’t significantly correlated to GPU or CPU performance (I get around 30fps with a 4 core non HT i5 2400, and GTX970 at ultra settings, but there is minimal difference with reduced settings).

Future performance will not have this same profile, but we don’t know for sure yet what the recommended hardware for the release version will be. I think that you should be okay, but the mobile GPU is the weak(er) link in that system.

If you’re prepared to lower the settings, then 30-35 FPS will be achievable for the beta. The full game released next year will be better optimized.

Thanks for the replies! Yeah, I understand that optimization isn’t fantastic right now but that the devs will be working on it, and that’s it’ll be a lot better on release. 30-35 on low settings sound fantastic for the beta.