Free upgrade from Knight Special Edition to Viscount?

Actually the download for the Viscount Tier will be a higher quality than just mp3.
We will provide FLAC files, because we are not limited to space on download here, so it is not a problem at all to provide users with high quality files. The quality of the music for the Viscount Tier download will be at least the same as for the Baron tier on CD.

2 Likes

@ly54nd3r did ou get a response to your question? Iā€™m also interested in rolling back, looks like I accidentally did the same thing.

Hi
You have to contact the support team by email explaining the issue.
info@warhorsestudios.cz
They did the modification the same day.

Thanks for the quick response!!!

Hi, I donā€™t know if this is the right place to ask this, but I backed the game several years ago and i decided recently to switch to viscount edition, especially after reading the positive commentaries here. When I click on the link provided in the mail, though, it opens up a ā€œpage not foundā€ in the gameā€™s website. Any idea if this option is still available?

The deadline has passed to make any changes to pledges.

Yes, this is true. Changes are not possible anymore. We are preparing the packages right now, because we will send them quite soon, before the release.

We canĀ“t put toothpaste back in the tube.