Freud trophy

For this trophy you need to successfully interrogate erik in the mission “Family values” . I succeed on all of them except on the “how many men has he got in the castle?” part, it always fails even though i have 20 (except speech wich is on 19 but i used a bard potion to get it up to 20) on all stats :confused:
Are you guys aware of the issue? Thx

I found that strange as well… didn’t think much on it though and just continued on.

But must’ve been a bug :thinking:

Went just fine with me. But, I did this part only before the latest patch. That patch caused some new issues (yes, solved some to, before I upset people here again).
Wich version of the game you play cq wich save at the moment you do the interrogation?

I did it on Both patch versions went fine for me even when my speech wasnt maxed out… So i geus its An unfortanate bug in your side

I´m playing on the latest patch and yes i made a save just before i went on to interrogate Erik. It always fails on cross swords part, it sucks for me cuz i´m a trophy hunter lol for other people might not be a big deal tough.

I wouldn´t be surprised, since the latest patch made the pop-ins even worse for me when it was suposed to fix them lol but overall it´s a great game

Sorry, seems you’re screwed then. I can nothing else suggest then to report this to Warhorse (although it is almost a myth that you get a reply).

having the same problem first i came with 19 speech 20 charism and 13 strength
first all went well except for the strength and all his levels where around 13 can’t really remember
so i trained my strength to 18
went back and then all chat lines failed except for strength with him having a speech of lvl 23, charism of 19 and strength lvl 3

I guess they have their hands full, actually had luck with cdpr when the witcher came out they always responded but Warhorse is a smaller team so i bet they have reports of bugs up to their necks. I´ll try to get on my non-lethal playtrough when i make a new save, but it still sucks :confused:

Holy crap 23 speech? is that even possible? If so this part is definitly bugged to hell now after the new patch

yes and the 1 before i trained my strength he has 12 speech 11 charming and 13 strength
and 86 reputation
which in the other save is 50 repution with 23 speech

while training i pissed off some npc’s but that was in rattay
maybe that has something to do or that he has to wait for a day

On my game he has 86 reputation 11 speech 9 charming and 14 strength. Seems normal but fails every time on the strength option

i did the whole siege quest over and still failing with this time his speech 23, charisma 20 and strength 3
and mine speech 19, charisma 19 and strength 20
and for some reason the bard potion boost only 1+
anyone knows how to get my speech to 23+?

Can you post a picture of it? Any stat over 20 is definitly a bug, 20 is the max level on every stat.

1 Like

1 Like

What the hell that doesn´t make any sense :open_mouth:

yip
tried the quest a few times hoping somehow it came with a different status but it didn’t
how ever my first try it had a normal status but my strength wasn’t high enough
so i went training my strength and now this happens even when i start the whole siege quest over

Let´s hope the new patch solves it. Atleast God of war comes out next month and i´ll forget about this beta game.

finally found a solution
when strength is failing
go to rattay bath house and stab the chick where you can trade for a bath 1 time
(right before you go the erik’s tent)
by doing this it reduce eriks strength but it will increase its speech and charisma
so the more you stab the lower eriks strength will be but the higher his speech and charisma
it dose not really matter if it’s the bath house chick but it can be anyone so long it’s away from guards but still that there are some witness

1 Like

i can confirm this works posted a solution on True Achievements.