From the Ashes, bonuses and NPCs (Few spoilers)

I don’t know if you mean “Schattenmähne”, it has the highest carry weight stat. I immediately switched pegasus for it haha.
But oh well…I wouldn’t know about them all, since it would be an alternate universe, right? :face_with_monocle:

What keeps me from doing it is, that I would have to do all the quests again for adam ugh

I have Warhorse Jenda. The 3 unique horse in Pribyslavitz have at least 1 attribute better but one is worse. Not sacrificing Jenda’s combination of speed, courage and carrying capacity.

1 Like

Since I mod nothing beats my super Pebbles or Roach. So a stable won’t be one I use.

Ok, so Adam definitely went to work as an Innkeeper after besmirched quest. Increases production by 30 groschen.

The other innkeeper is Andrew, but not sure if he will be willing to go there and how he would help with that. Besides, adam as a Skalitz survivor would be more worthy to go there…

Fritz and Matthew - not even after this quest are willing to get a job as laborers…

Hard to get them to work there if they are hanging from a gibbet with Andrew.

1 Like

@frelmedieval, I have tested Jenda now myself and wow, he/ she is brave!
I got ambushed with both, the “special” horse and Jenda.
The special one would throw me and run away spooked, but not Jenda.
Also: When fast travel, the new one was ridiculously slow and would almost stop several times, but jenda is super fast.

@longshot300mag how can you use mods? I usually used the “all the pretty horses” and want to use the faster bow mod, but when I started the dlc I had to remove my mod folder. If not I would had an infinite loading screen.
could you explain to me how you do that?

I have not done the DLC yet. As of this post just massacred the preb guys and sabotaged the place. Yet to do the battle. I work at night like SEALS with night vison and sneaking potion sniping with a war bow and poison weapon
I just know my mod horse is better than any horse and do not plan on stables. ( Pebbles is the best horse mod)

Think Daniel said Jenda = John

Only think I don’t like about him is the reflection of his ears when you travel by night

Sinew bow - 82 attack. Just bit disappointed that Archery master does not sell Better Piercing arrows.

So… I have two guys (Mathew and Fritz) who might work as laborers, but they dont seem to get work at all, job for Groom is not available as I dont have Stables.

Job for Priest - not sure can be taken somebody else.
Job for Guardhouse - not sure
Job as Huntsmatster - probably related with guardhouse, but not sure. Can be independent on buildings or related to Rathaus.

I see, thank you for the info.

@frelmedieval Yeah, the white horses even look kinda purple in the evening/morning :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

As Frelmedieval rightly says, Jenda is one of the many Czech diminutives for John.

So it’s a “he” I’m sorry :see_no_evil:

No worries. :wink: Also, the correct pronunciation is Yen-dah, in case anyone wonders.

You know what: this name always kept me from getting him!
I thought it was “Dschenda”

Yen-da sounds awesome!
Thank you ^^

1 Like

You’re welcome. :wink: He’s my second favourite horse. After Shemig - because Shemig is from an old Czech legend. His owner was sentenced to execution, and his last wish was to be able to ride his horse around the castle where he was held for the last time. He whispered something to the horse, and so Shemig immediately ran towards the ramparts and jumped over the wall and all the way down the mountain and into the river, swam across and thus saved his owner from the death sentence. (Which is why in KC:D, he can’t be killed by falling - a pretty cool perk. :wink: )

2 Likes

Oh realy thats nice not have now this

Ok, tried to progress some quests at the “Glades inn”, but I still dont have enough people for Pribyslavitz.

Lets sum it up:

Fritz and Matthew as Labourers - Not sure when those two scamps are willing to work.
Kunesh (30 groschen) as a Woodworker - Just finish the Scavenger
Kornelius (70 groschen) / Hagen as a Merchant - Not sure about quests, but Kornelius was the one i did not recommended for jobs in Rattay.
Zach (70 groschen) / Master Ota as Armourer - From Sasau depending on result of quests there.
Swordsmith Fink - As Swordsmith, will join when Sword of Sheba quest is completed.
Silvester as Baker (75 groschen) - Will Show up.
Adam as the Innkeeper (30 groschen) - Need to complete quest Besmirched in his favor.
Andrew as the Innkeeper (uknonw) - Unknown quest line needs to be completed.

Mark / Vashek as a Groom - Mark will join after events in Neuhof, Vashek after completing quest regarding Pie.
Hunsman Nicholas / Poacher Harekin Hare - I am looking to complete the quests here, but no luck so far.
(Anyway I did not know that you can get whole house in Talmberg)
Mirka as Alehouse Maid (50 groschen) - if you saved her brother Timmy from the bandits. There might be at least one more NPC.

Even when i wasnt rushing the main quest line (100 hours) i really missed a lot…

Check my tread about all special nps

Give us more NPC’s to recruit. That is a nice feature.
Also nice to make some money that way.

For example, start with that poor woman from the miners on the hills near Skalitz. After those missions (forgot the name), her husband is dead and everybody is gone, except her. Sitting there on a dead hill.
And why only a couple of Skalitz refugee’s go? Let that Berin guy or whats his name go, Antonia, Jane, etc. Oh, and idiot Timmy could do labour.

4 Likes

There are quite a few that are alone or destitute that would be right
for populating the town. But like the others, I would like to see a bath
house, bakery with butcher, and stables with the guard house. There is
plenty of room there. I’m not sure the small amount of water flow would
work a mill.

3 Likes