From the Ashes, bonuses and NPCs (Few spoilers)

So far:

Guardhouse + Archery range provides new best bow.
Forge + Armory provides new best shield

In bakery i can dry Lepiotas to remove time to spoil :smiley:

Regarding ppl you can bring to the Pribyslavitz:
Konrad Hagen or Kornelius (skalitz beggar) as a Trader
Master Ota or Zach as an Armorer (Depending to who yo helped in Sasau)
Kunesh as a woodworker
Swordsmaster from Sasau into Weaponsmith Forge (The one with Sheba sword, i forgot his name)
He will move only if you completed the Sheba Sword quest.

So far I took Kornelius, Zach and Kunesh. Each of them helps earn more groschen from the respective building

Andrej (Andrew, from Skalitz) as innkeeper in tavern.
I havent completed any quest for him yet, so he isnt willing to move.

I suspect that if I will have Butcher, Radomira would move if quest for her is completed.

However… Where to get Baker, and someone to Guardhouse, and alternative Innkeeper?

also my wild guess for a stablemaster would be that guy from Uzhitz, who sang to the horse.

You can only have a baker OR butcher, they will come as soon you build them. You will have to judge them.
Adam is the man for your tavern, you have to do some quests for andrew and then you can hire him along with timmys sister at the merhojed mill.
You can also hire the traumatized mark from neuhof for your stables.

I regret choosing the stables, I would love to get that bow! D:

I decided to build a bakery - you dont need to order meat Will check Merhojed Mill then for baker.

Btw any new horses in Pribyslawitz stables?

btw will the church benefit from a better priest (not completed yet).

I try to do the horse archer bit. Built the stables to match the theme. Then, took a look at the horses. Wouldn’t swap any of the horses for Jenda. Not now. Not ever.

Choose an armorsmith who offers the same chamfon and criniere as the saddler

I like having the stables for the merchants, but the stables as best I can tell offers no interesting rinse-repeat play element to offset that loss of the combat arena. That makes the stables somewhat underwhelming

1 Like

exactly, with the combat arena there would be at least something to do…

Others may have a different opinion but the veteran in plate armor and with a real longsword was a good fight. With no counter balance, it redid the rebuilding of Pribyslavitz to get combat arena back

Is there anyone who would work at the Guardhouse?

None I’ve found. Really want a crusty old bastard like Ulrich or Capt Bernard in charge but haven’t found any such person. The arena master and archery master are fine. Just don’t look at them as capt of the guards or quartermaster

2 Likes

Allright…

Mirka from Merhojed mill (Timmy’s sister) can be hired as Alehouse Maid.
Nicholas, huntsman at Talmberg has dialogue for Huntsman.

Hmm. Thing is I would appreciate list of free jobs in Pribyslawitz in the book.

Silvester Showed up as a Baker (75 groschen)
Also at one judging i refuse to burn the witch so in Rathaus i see “herbalist” to produce some groschen too.

I am the huntsman of talmberg, Nikolas has left the fief. where can I find a new huntsmen?
In another judging I forbid the hunting/ poaching. it’s listed now with -10.
should I have allow it then? Would this have any consequences?

Went to Rattay and checked Berthold - nope.

Since Nicholas as most of the NPCs are serfs, they cannot leave the fiefdom… I would check if he is not somewhere else.

Also I checked Nightingale for the job, but he does not offer any dialogue.

Edit: Nicholas replied he is already huntsman for Sir Divish and that would be a step down for him. So i guess you already completed some quest i missed.

Hare hunt: where you decide to help Hare or Nicholas. help hare and you become the boss and Nick is outta a job.

1 Like

But he will also be on his way. So I don’t think it’s possible to get him.

As I said earlierr, he is serf and cannot leave fiefdom. But you have to find him somewhere…

Mathew and Fritz - both can work as laborers when all their quests are concluded.
Adam and Andrew - both can be offered to be innkeepers at Pribyslawitz, apparently depends on how quest “Besmirched” will end.

Now I am doing “Masquerade” just to see how it turns out.

True and gets judged by Divish as a criminal.

1 Like

Where can you get these items from?! I have archery + Armory, didnt really see anything anywhere… If you could point out please.

at vendor…

Yea nvm, im dumb. I actually looked at the items the master archer had for sale, got the Sinew bow (does 150 ranged damage with the repair-perk + best arrows) and got the boar shield. Didnt know it was something special, till i read the description saying its made by the Pribyslavits smith bla bla bla. :smiley:

Now I am really tempted to go back and get the combat arena…
a shame I have already finished it >,<

Unless you fancy the horses (Shadowfax :drooling_face::drooling_face:) or have an unyielding passion for Mark, his rehabilitation and his services, it’s worth redoing the hamlet build

There’s no special place to practice as a horse archer or horse lancer and the goods offered at the saddler’s are not special enough. So, I started ashes over for a 3rd time