From the Ashes DLC Judge Bug

So, I went to do the judge activity, and Master Locator Marius told me we had a bad problem. I was worried, so I let him explain. He told me that the grain for the baker and fodder for the stables was stolen by Cumans! But there’s only one problem…I don’t own a baker or stables. I chose Butcher and Guardhouse. I had just used my money to start work on the church, so I couldn’t buy what was left. The only other option was to requisition grain from my labourers, which I didn’t want to do because we didn’t need it for the baker and stables because we don’t own those, and now my popularity with my people has gone down a bit. Even if it is a small amount of my people’s respect and happiness for and with me, it shouldn’t have even happened in the first place. If it said some livestock and arrows or something had been stolen, and we had no more for the Butcher to use and no more arrows for our Guardhouse, I would’ve been annoyed that it got stolen, but not annoyed that it doesn’t make sense. Please someone explain to me whether or not there is some other thing I need grain and fodder for, or why this is a thing.

Ticket time for a bug report?

Well, your people still need to eat something, and magic bean pots don’t grow on trees.

Still, this is one of the more annoying judgments. Needs to be an option to go recover the grain yourself, or send the local garrison to deal with it (if you have one). Actually find it kind of shameful it isn’t an option.

3 Likes

It is sad. When he said the two options were bad, I thought he was going to say either get it back by paying them or attack them with my guardhouse and soldiers to get it back. It would actually be fun to use your guardhouse for things other than the Combat Arena and Archery Range. It could actually work if they said bandits attacked, because I’ve stumbled upon a bandit camp very close to Pribyslavitz.

Pre-emptive search and destroy mission would help secure the village and strike fear in going near the village.

1 Like

How does the judging start?
Build everything there is to build, got all the people there. Ask Marius but there is no option for judging.

@Antilochos Go to the podium by the tree at the bottom of the hill from the rathouse

1 Like

Thanks, but have figured it out already (or finaly I should say).

1 Like