From the Ashes Sinew Bow Bug

I have contacted the Dev team via Email Support, Twitter and on here. They will not reply about the Bug, Which tells me they have no plans on resolving the issue. I purchase this Dlc months back and just now had the time off to play and to grind the money to build the Guardhouse and Archery Improvement. No option from the Archer Vendor and I even unlocked the Very hard safe’s in the guard house and their empty. I tried going back in multiple saves before recusing the guy and even deleted the game and dlc itself * 10 Hours " and tried over again…Still broken

This bug has been in the dlc since it’s release. I like this game and support the Team, But WTF man? I even won the hardest difficulty archery game…Still Nothing

I don’t think it was a bug but an error, seems like the Archer Master was flagged to no longer be a vendor and all they have to do is re-enable that feature and reset his inventory. Why its taken like 6+ months for something that people complain about literally on a weekly basis is beyond me.

Hell if they want you to earn the bow a different way, why not make it a reward for the first time you win an Archery Contest in Pribyslavitz when selecting the Master tier of opponents. Would then not even have to bother making the Archery Master a vendor again. Not sure which solution would be easier though.

1 Like

So I do not need to improve the Guardhouse to get the Archery? Ok, If so…I only build the Guard House, Where can I find the Vendor or steal the Bow?

That’s the thing, you can’t get the bow anymore. If I’m not mistaken he only person who had it was the Archery Master when he functioned as a vendor, so because of that change the bow essentially doesn’t exist anymore in game.

Well thats just ridiculous, I begged these guys on twitter for a Stronger Bow and then they put it in the DLC, I purchased the DLC day one but did not know the Bow was in the dlc until Dec, But also I had not had a chance to grind all the money until now because of me taking my vacation…Wtf man, This truly pisses me off and on top of that, They don’t even care to respond.