From The Ashes Trailer

What about Hardcore mode? Will prices also jump up to let’s say 450k Groshen? I did not see any info regarding HC vs From the Ashes economy. Any speculation is welcome…

What about Hardcore mode? Will prices also jump up to let’s say 450k Groshen? I did not see any info regarding HC vs From the Ashes economy. Any speculation is welcome…

Not quite, but you have the right idea. Hardcore Mode apparently reels back the prices of things you sell to, I believe, 1/4th of what they are worth in Normal Mode, so getting stupidly rich quick by robbing the dead isn’t going to work as well anymore. Would it jump the prices of, ‘‘From the Ashes?’’ Considering I tried Hardcore Mode and, being me, took all the negative perks (to complete both trophies, ‘‘Hardcore Henry: Complete the game in Hardcore Mode,’’ and ‘‘Tis but a Scratch: Finish the game with all negative perks.’’) and died the literal first moment I was being chased by Cumans (which, once you die, all your saves are wiped from what I heard. So I have to start the game all over again) I’m gonna say Warhorse cranked the prices WAY up and made armour damn near impossible to buy, which is historically correct. Bandits should be completely unable to have plate armour of any kind beyond a helmet.

TL/DR: I’m gonna say yes, the prices of rebuilding are going to be even worse in Hardcore Mode.

should be interesting to try and supply hardcore Pribysilavitz with enough Gr. after a considerable amount of grinding in normal mode, i’m at 2.2M… cut that in quarter puts that at 550k. that’s slightly more than double the expected amount needed to complete Pribyslavitz. it appears like it’s not going to be easy even if you kill and loot every enemy in sight

Is that all? I spent this week just seeing how much I could get I played about 4 hours a night and collected nearly 4m where are you looting?

i’ve collected well over that. but max current on hand is ~2.2M. i repair a crap ton of gear (have +15 100% Magdeberg longswords, ceremonial maces,… Nuremberian cuirass, every color variant of Milanese brigandine, etc)

battle spawn points. depending on when loot threshold has varied… don’t take anything worth less than 1000, 500, 300 or 100 Gr.

Do you not steal from chests or shops etc?

only dipped into a vendor chest a few times and that was to see if i could do it. my focus is almost solely enemy terminator (+2700 dead and counting)

Does this replace the main quest or does Henry still have to worry
with that too?

Add on enabled by clearing out Pribyslavitz

Yes I know, but is Henry still obligated to the main quest or does that vanish
when he takes the job?

is Henry still obligated to the main quest or does that vanish
when he takes the job?

You still have to do the main quest. The DLC doesn’t change anything except give you the option to go to Talmberg after you finish, ‘‘Baptism by Fire,’’ talk to Sir Divish, and that’ll be the start of the DLC. If you don’t talk to him, the DLC never starts.

Ok thanks. At least it gives you something to do after it is all over. I hope that
Talmberg is reset to at least close to normal.

When? How Much? I literally stopped playing this game due to a break in immersion. I am waiting for the devs to fix most of the incomplete feelings, this is a nice expansion I will definitely play for this.