From The Ashes Trailer

NEW TRAILER – FROM THE ASHES
You wanted to buy your own house? We will give you a whole village!
Build, judge & prosper in Pribyslawitz. Get ready for the new DLC and watch the Trailer

7 Likes

Pegi 18…
Is it because of the main game, or because we will meet certain characters again?

Pribyslawitz is a fief?

Release date? Price?

1 Like

Was. If you play the game, it’s revealed Sir Divish was captured and held ransom by Havel Medek, who looted and razed Prizbyslavitz to the ground. Sir Divish, after having his ransom paid off, had Prizbyslavitz as a broken ruin, and basically left it. Bandits moved in and thus the whole battle to rid it of a massive force and killing of Runt. For the rest of the game, it sits as an empty ruin.

From the Ashes makes it so now after killing all the bandits and Cumans, Sir Divish is ready to rebuild again, and you’re the one paying for it.

lol
I hope this get’s clarified, since that makes no sense at all.
Same for the profits, which shoudn’t wander in your own pockets…at least not everything.

haven’t even seen it :thinking:. you do know that Henry can get dumped from his posiiton and life goes on in Pribyslavitz under new leadership. think the devs were senstive to avoid a Preston Garvey redux

Do you approve or expect?
Historically, it will not be reliable if the protagonist is simply the sponsor of the Pan Divish. If he becomes a vassal and receives a land plot with the right of ownership, then yes.

best dlc full support !!

1 Like

@Yettyen @XAHT

I hope this get’s clarified, since that makes no sense at all.

Do you approve or expect?
Historically, it will not be reliable if the protagonist is simply the sponsor of the Pan Divish. If he becomes a vassal and receives a land plot with the right of ownership, then yes.

I’ll elaborate.

After the Battle of Prizbyslavitz, in-game quest called, ‘‘Baptism of fire,’’ you will find Sir Divish at Talmberg. Talking to him, he will tell you that he wants to rebuild Prizbyslavitz and sent his surveyor to check the area if it can be rebuilt at all. You go to Prizbyslavitz and talk with the surveyor, who’ll say yeah, it can be rebuilt. Sir Divish then appoints you as Baliff of Prizbyslavitz and you pay for it all to be rebuilt. Any tax that goes to Sir Divish, as it is his land, is taken from your revenue that Prizbyslavitz puts out.

(This part is speculation based on fact. Parts in BOLD are fact) If you cannot pay the tax for the land, fail in your duties as Baliff, make bad choices,or are a terrible Baliff, Sir Divish will revoke Prizbyslavitz from you. It will still be rebuilt regardless, but you can never be Baliff ever again.

I only recently return to the game after a small break. This first dlc looks very intresting and I will most certerily be getting it when it comes out once I get paid of course. Right now in my second playthough I am gathering money for the preapartion of this new area. Small question though will the town be able to make money for your self as you take a cut from their work?

There is a steam achievement if your town prospers and “generates” 2000 groschen per day…

2 Likes

Ah thank you Baron Blacksmith that was very helpfull.

2 Likes

any release dat for that i hordet my groschen by looting bandits too get a own town hype for the game of the year 2018

New Video

And the release date:
5 July

4 Likes

hype hype hype game of the year 2018
will 100000groschen enough or i need more ? i dont can wait :hugs:

100000groschen enough or i need more

It’s been said the full cost of rebuilding Prizbyslavitz will be between 250k to 300k groshen

Think ashes will obviously deal with a good portion of refugees but still hope WH implements a ‘giving alms’ mechanic with some attendant impact on rep

fine then i need too horde more wher are all the bandits and kumans henry is coming too play dudes :rofl: