From unplayable to great

From the beginning I wanted to love this game. That didn’t happen. Instead I got a buggy mess that wouldn’t load basic textures. It was unplayable to me.
This latest patch turned it around. It’s actually awesome to look at and so fun. Kcd is different than any other game I’ve played. I love it. Though I do wish they would have delayed the game 6 months to release a game that was ready. Great job to this point warhorse !!!

3 Likes

Well you like this game after less than 2 months - it means that the developpers and staff didn’t took 6 months but less than 2 to make you happy !

1 Like

What’s wrong with this community, when the one reply you get is jumping on the smallest bit of what you said. You can’t be completely serious. Obviosly there is plenty of room for improvement so I gonna stand by my comment. I was giving the game a compliment btw.

1 Like

@Alano_69 Well, to look at it on a bigger scale, for many people the game is still a bug festival and for some few the recent patches broke it even more than it already was. And that’s not considering the many features that still feel missing from the game and they plan to add as they go. Game could have used a solid 6 more months but i guess they couldn’t push the release back any more.

1 Like

it depends ; some have 0 bugs, some have some, some seem to have many.
Watch this series : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUJKC93M0NY&list=PLrTl4Dwx3uQIwHpuWxaLySBcAv3AD9Zcw&index=1
the guy has close to zero bugs (like me) so i trust the guys saying that there is few bugs.