Fully rested and fed yet theres a skull icon and my health/strength are depleting

What is the cause of this? Im well rested and fully fed but this skull in a circle is by my health bar and slowly filling up. The more it fills up the more my strength and health drop. HELP!

Try to look into your inventory-player-buffs/debuffs. It should be listed here, with some description

you probably ate some bad food and now you got food poisoning, in the inventory when you look at your foods it will have a heart shape to indicate the freshness of the food

The skull icon is under the buffs section but theres no description for the effect. Again its under the BUFFS section but it has no description…beta bug?? I dont know how to heal it.

Well missing description is probably beta bug.
The buff itself is most likely food poisoning. Sadly I have no idea how to get rid off it for now.

When I got food poisoning, I went to sleep for 1 hour and I got rid of it. Also some potion from herb woman near Samopesh might help.

Also the fact that its under the buffs and not de-buffs.

Well there seems to be some inconsistency in classification of buffs and debuffs, so far it seems that sleepiness, hunger, poisoning etc are in buffs, and overweight etc is in debuffs or something like that

1 Like

you ate spoiled food. It will pass (unless you ate too much, then you’ll probably die) :slight_smile:

You could try to drink the antidot, it helped the guy in the alchemy quest.