Funniest moment ever in the game

Just been doing the archery contest in Ledetchko ( where you shoot at logs down the river) one of the other contestants runs in front of me whilst Im about to release my arrow shooting him in the head , instant death , as his body floats down the river the other contastant runs off shouting "oh , my god a dead body , quick guards a dead body " then I hear a guard telling him to put his weapon away and another telling him hes under arrest…I casually visit the nearby bathouse and ride off to Rattay…still laughing …

20 Likes

That is awesome! I endeavor to make the same happen on my next play through.

2 Likes

Coming upon a hold up and one of the tied up tradesman is in floating like 2.5m above the middle of the road.
pre 1.41 patch

1 Like

although your bug is funny , this wasnt a bug I was in tears and couldnt stop laughing as it played out ,

Maybe it wasn’t funny…but 2 NPC’s were brawling it out in one of the towns a couple weeks ago. I didn’t hear what started their confrontation but had no idea it was even possible! I love random occurrences like that in video games. There isn’t much in this game, but I loved seeing that take place. It made me feel like I wasn’t the only “alive” character on the map. Maybe it was a bug though, I have no idea. But I laughed out loud because it took me by surprise.

3 Likes

I wanted to use a spear from the floor, but the guards always tried to stop me. I picked one and used fast travel… it was fun until i had to return to Rattay :confused:

1 Like

First version of Doom (beta required 8 meg of system RAM) had guards that would attack each other if some wayward shrapnel marked them as foes. It was awesome to see play out and made the game ‘something special’.

Later console versions (including Atari Jaguar) seemed to run a massively cut down artificial intelligence…
Fair given a SNES had 3.58mhz of cpu clock to work with…
KCDs AI is where the gameplay has been at for me.
A new recent run had me do several early game activities very differently (always trying to catch ai out).

The worst AI in the game is easily in the dice game.
Strategies are not kept ‘per player’ and some of the ‘safe play’ they utilise when loosing badly is nonsense.

Top of my head -=nothing funny stands out=- (not like the archery contest mentioned above), but we laugh with the fame every other day.
I usually wind up playsessions with a 3 player game of Worms (w.m.d.); and that usually has some fun moments :wink:

Most of my KCD smiles have come from situational humour- and there is always a family member ready to crack out a monty python voice when appropriate.

The feet getting broken is usually when it starts.
Empathy for a player whose game time is cut short by a silly step. And then the household roasts henry for his peasantry-ness .

Not having Nike leg wraps to soften the blow and his general 15th century worldview meaning he doesnt know any better.

There is no efcking way Id eat from hotpots scattered all around the countryside (Ive seen what my family has considered putting in them, and know that the Millers kid with his snotty nose and penchant for trouble had a jar of poisonous toads on him on Saturday morning… didnt everyone have diarrhea at Sunday chapel…- oh those Millers- youve done it again!)

2 Likes

Went rabbit hunting
just before letting arrow fly, the rabbit disappeared underground. thinking they must have rabbit holes and how awesome! this game has everything!
So I snuck up to where the rabbit disappeared expecting to find his lair, only to suddenly fall through the earth right where he disappeared.
Owned by a Bug!

9 Likes

through the looking glass?!

Nope-

Down the rabbid hole…

1 Like

I actually did see rabbit holes!
It was where you do the rabbit hunt with capon; up on the ridge where you can see him dart around.
Even saw one go in.

1 Like

After my rabbit hunting fubar I fell through the ground in other places two more times.
Maybe they were rabbit holes. They do exist!

1 Like

LOL that is hilarious! Thanks for sharing :smile:

1 Like

I have had 2 bandits and a few weapon fall thru the hill next to a road…gone! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

More rabbit holes?

1 Like

I’ll chalk it up to a hole in the space-time continuum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::grin:

2 Likes

Soooo FUNNY! Gear story!

1 Like

My first time finding Ginger I also fell down trough the ground while talking to him. The funny thing was while in conversation with Ginger I saw Henry falling trough the ground and he got back up and it went back and forth until I ended the conversation, I just fell down and could not get back up.

1 Like

This is why I hut rabbits often.
Less rabbits, less holes.

2 Likes

Guards can arrest other people for a murder you committed? :confused: Whenever I do anything bad I have AI x-ray vision what I did.

1 Like

I hunted a rabbit and missed twice as a novice. The the rabbit ran away and i couldnt find him!

1 Like