Future DLC Request

Dear Warhorse

Big shout out to you for KCD so far. It was the best RPG and the best survival game I have played in years, even topping Gothic 2, Conan Exiles and Skyrim.
My wife is giving me a hard time, but you know… there are a lot of girls to marry out there, but only ONE Kingdome Come Deliverance :slight_smile:

The DLCs you have announced are looking solid and I am eager to play the hell out of it.

I don’t know if your DLS Lineup is final, but if you are planning on further supporting the game afterwards, I would love to see the following:

1. Please incorporate the “HANSE” somehow into the game.

I am from Hansestadt Lübeck and during the time KCD takes place, the Hanse was the biggest trade empire in Europe, especially in the German and Slavic regions. Emperor Karl IV, was very fond of the Merchant’s Guild and visited Lübeck and other Cities quite often too to grand them rights.

With the document signed by him after the Hanse defeated King Waldemar of Denmark he basically enabled the trade empire to become omnipotent in the region.

You don’t have to incorporate the entire City of Lübeck or any other place, although that would be amazing, just a story DLC, heraldic and people to meet from the patrician families would be great.

1. PRAGUE

The game constantly teases me to visit the most important city during that time.

I would like to visit Prague.

1. CLOAKS and CAPES

Could we get Cloaks in an Update or DLC?

I know this might be a bitch to code into, with the realistic Physics and the Bow and Arrow placement on the back and all, but it would be so awesome to have a Cape on top of everything.

1 Like