GAME BREAKING PS4 ENDGAME BUG: Siege Quest -- Waiting for Trebuchet

I’ve been playing this game since its release back in February so I’m not sure if it might be a problem with my sasves or the game but there’s absolutely no way for me to test it unless I used process of elimination and THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I DID FOR THREE STRAIGHT DAYS…

First off, my problem is over a broken Siege main quest where I wait for the trebuchet but every single time the objective actually finishes, the game crashes with an error code after 30 minutes -CE 348780 everytime…

Anyways, this is what I have done to resolve this issue(Please bear with me here, I just made an account specifically to put this on the forum):

• Tried to wait/sleep it over when the “wait for the trebuchet” objective completes
  • reverted to previous saves to resolve the problem(turns out that I was able to complete it ONCE but it eventually crashed in the loading scene for testing out the trebuchet)
  • I was able to pass the bug by simply not sleeping and doing random quests the Interlopers quest from the monastery
  • deleted my previous save files for storage reasons
  • rebuilt database of ps4
  • initialized ps4
  • cleared cache by turning off ps4

I don’t know how exactly to reproduce the bug because I’m sure that it is either the game or the save. Thank you for reading my complaint and have a nice day!!!

support@kingdomcomerpg.com

thanks man