Game crash 79th Day at Noon

Whenever it becomes 'Noon on the 79th day, my game crashes… I Can’t load a previous save because no matter what when I get to the 79th day at Noon the game crashes. Really ticking me off 100+ hours in and I can’t get past this Damn crash.
Please fix so i can play again. I love this game. Its a damn shame.
Same settings I ran before (Mix of Very high and High @1440p) without issue and its not my hardware or a Lack there of I should say. I thought maybe it was my setting with this specific patch so i tried literally every setting to no avail. Still crashes at Noon on the 79th day no matter what.

2 Likes

I’m trying to Use steam repair to check file Integrity and seeing if that will fix it. I don’t know what else to do. Want to continue my playthrough… EDIT: Repairing the game did NOTHING, still the same crash.

1 Like

It’s a common problem at least since the latest patch, you are not the only one. Tried a lot myself, nothing helps. The time it happens only changes if you do things like taking part in the tournament, since time passes automatically there, but in general it crashes after a certain amount of in game time passed.

I thought it’s related to a certain quest which could be time sensitive, but after completing the ones someone else with this problem had in his quest log, too, nothing changed.

I already contacted the support about this and sent them a save file + log 3 days ago, but no reply yet.

1 Like

same issue for me, happened 2 or 3 times now
the only solution i have found is to not play the game for a few days then pray it works when you come back to it
not ideal i know

1 Like

same for me it crashes evertime at midnight i have 53,3 Hours played

1 Like

Same here on PS4:
I have bought both add ons and have recommended Deliverance to family and friends but this is a hugely frustrating bug. I cannot play the game until it is fixed :frowning:

I have latest update installed and both add on packs (ashes and capon).

I have just finished nest of vipers and have been asked to report to Sir Davish to ask for reinforcements in order to wipe out the bandit camp. I decided to do other things before hand and now all the save games in my recent save history crash the game when it reaches 10PM, whether I am resting, travelling or in game. I have not tried reloading a very early save game as I would rather abandon it.

Always at 10PM! This is obviously a flag issue where you are checking for something at 10PM such at Rattay tournament and game is crashing.

Triple posts on the same thing is very bad form

Update: Been over a week, this is still an issue for me. Can’t continue my playthrough till this is fixed :frowning:

1 Like

How to check how many days passed in game?

2 Likes

Player tab in inventory the sub tab : general

1 Like

It’s a recurrent bug, they know there us a bug trouble her, and we should only wait the next patch.
In fact I’m in the same case too, I can’t go forward anymore, so I manage to play another character in order to have the other success (no read/kill run, full hardcore, etc…).

1 Like

Update: This bug is now fixed. It continued to be an issues for weeks after posting but it was eventually fixed idk when exactly though. Took a Hiatus for a few months after giving up on the day-to-day logging, came back and I can finally get through the point it would repeatedly crash during without issue.

1 Like