Game crashes at 5 am in game time

Hi,
When i load my save and start to play, about one hour in game time, KCD crash and I didn’t receive any information about error. I’ve searched through the internet and no one helped me.I hope here i can find help. Thanks. (And sorry for my English :D)
PS:Game crashes when in game clock reaches 5 am.

1 Like

Nothing you can do right now. A lot of people are having this problem since the latest patch. I sent them my save file, but they said it will take at least next week since CTD seems to be hard to solve. Tried several things myself, nothing helped.

1 Like

Console? which one? PC? Don’t have that problem on my PC.

1 Like

I am playing at PC.

I had the same problem, except mine was 9am. Upon extensive testing and cheating, I figured out for me it was crashing everytime a Tournament started. Something happened bween the last tournament and this one that caused every tournament that started to crash the game. I never found a solution for it. You might be having a similar problem.

2 Likes

Yep. Exactly the same problem. Well… it seems like we have nothing to do, but wait for next patch.

are all the drivers and windows current/updated?

1 Like

I emailed my similar bug (I have a post on here too) to warhorse. They’ve been working on it - they have my crash dump file among other things they requested and are hunting it down (for about a week now).

2 Likes

Yes,they are.

Ok. Thanks for information.

Same i cant play the game (crash at 5-6 am in game time every time please help)

Same here, Crash at 9pm now. I don’t know which quest causes this. I just sent my save file to the support team and hope they will patch it soon.

1 Like

Im happy im not the only one

have bought both add ons and have recommended Deliverance to family and friends but this is a hugely frustrating bug. I cannot play the game until it is fixed :frowning:

I have latest update installed and both add on packs (ashes and capon).

I have just finished nest of vipers and have been asked to report to Sir Davish to ask for reinforcements in order to wipe out the bandit camp. I decided to do other things before hand and now all the save games in my recent save history crash the game when it reaches 10PM, whether I am resting, travelling or in game. I have not tried reloading a very early save game as I would rather abandon it.

Always at 10PM! This is obviously a flag issue where you are checking for something at 10PM such at Rattay tournament and game is crashing. I have submitted 10 or more bug screenshot reports to PS4 crash report