Game crashes

My game crashes everytime i try to load a save, and fixes?

Start a new game.

Oh that sucks, it will have to wait thought got business to take care of

Game crash on load. Game crash while riding horse. Logs contain no errors. Wish I could be more informative but that’s all I have.

Last log:
Drawcalls: 0
FPS: 3.0 (0.0 ms)
Tris: -229646,-528
CGF streaming: Loaded:4319 InProg:0 All:6487 Act:4319 MemUsed:173.01 MemReq:68.66 PoolSize:200
TexStreaming: MemUsed:1750.99MB(113%%) PoolSize:1536.00MB Trghput:0.00KB/s

I found the game crashed a lot less with the settings on low than high. I only have anecdotal evidence of my own experience, but worth a try.

Since I started a new game things have become more playable. Still crashes, but I can get an hour in before it dies. Even managed to get into a sword fight and (after three attempts) win it. I do like the combat system.

Which leads me to the next observation: Performance in combat is poor. Very choppy and laggy. Hopefully this helps: the worst of it seems to happen when I transition between blocking and swinging. If I stay in a mode things seem better, but when I try to do combinations the response is not there.

Needless to say, standing there slashing will get you killed, so the ability to smoothly switch between block/slash/stab is pretty important.

Once you discover Samopesh save game file corrupts. Thats all I know . It happen pretty comon, you cant save or discover samopesh then save game.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try to avoid that.

What I was referring to was another reported issue: if you change graphics settings for a game in progress badness (in the form of very poor performance) ensues. I was also experiencing complete game crashes until I started a new game.

Now I am trying to load my latest save (from the camp) and it is crashing every time. If there is a place to post corrupted saves I am happy to do so.

This is not entirely true I have several save games in Samopesh.

The issue with samopesh is the quest lines there have a tendency to overlap more then one NPC, which also interrupts their AI routine and this is where corruption takes place.

If you avoid having interaction with NPC’s Your travels in Samopesh should not corrupt your game.

Most likely yea. I just did follow main storyline.
there is bug. The part where you are rounded by 4 bandits near windmill is bug. I said to them “I will show you where timmy is hiding” then went to Samopesh to meet that guy and then said him “lets go” bug. NPC cant follow in this game it’s kinda broken they will not follow you and will get lost or stuck in one place. I’m wondering how would that affect this quest ? maybe something interesting ? Has anyone managed to lead those 4 bandits to Timmy ?