Game freezes within one minute

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum.
I decided to try the beta only now, but a bug prevents me to do so: every time I play, within one minute after the game starts, it freezes and thus is unplayable.
I’ve tried to wait a lot of time, I’ve tried to reinstall the game, but nothing worked.
Is it possible to resolve this problem?
If needed:
I have Windows 7 64 bit, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB graphic card, 16 GB of ram and a AMD phenom II X6 1090 processor

thank you :slight_smile:

Try turning the settings down to their lowest, and then see if you still have the same problem. I noticed the game crashed much more often at higher settings.

The CPU is a little on the low end, but the rest of the system is fine.

Thank you, I tried with a resolution of 800x640 with low details, but there’s still the same problem.
You think that this cpu may be not enough for the beta?

The problem is more of a memory issue. If you max out the settings, the game crashes immediately. I found that by lowering the settings the game stopped crashing. I wasn’t alone in that. Several people raised the settings, and then reported a lot of crashes.

I don’t think the CPU would be causing the crashing. I just meant that it wasn’t especially powerful. 1060 and 16GB RAM are both perfectly fine for running the game though.