Game Kills on foot against multiple opponents

Honestly, haven’t played in hardcore, but it’s actually super easy to fight multiple enemies with a certain playstyle. Run plate armor that way, unless you run out of stamina or they are using a mace, you should win against multiple opponents almost all the time. Since theyll do 0 damage. Run a mace and shield with the reduction to sheild stamina and back pedal in circles and you’re golden. I’d say the power curve is exponential after you have enough strength to wield mace/axes and money to buy plate armor. However, I’d say decent amount of grinding and you can get it early on (able to get a decent setup before nest of vipers. Didn’t have plate but armor becomes decent around 600-800 and should protect you from most swords). Dont know if it’s a bug or it’s that strong. But master strikes can one hit kill enemies if you use the bailiffs or ceremonial mace on enemies. Happens almost all the time for me. However that’s if you want to run a more heavy armored played knight playstyle and haven’t tried it in hard mode yet. I’d also always recommend stealing armor to get out of Talemberg as the starting armor is pretty useful early game.

Welcome asian u put alot off hours in game I guess i always use light armor and bow and stealth but prefer the old plate set until they took away the bascinet