Game length

Hi I read in the forum under( expected stuff in final game)it says the that there could be around 100 hours of all quests just browsing the forum and wandered to know what anyone else thinks considering ,7 ,months to wait I know it’s was a long time away but feel free to let me know thanks

A lot less than that if you rush. A lot more if you take your time to explore and do side quests and check out multiple ways to solve things.

Some people put in more than 100hrs into the early versions that had so little to do.

3 Likes

I get really carried away with single player open world games. Check out my current Fallout 4 play time. 924 hours and 11 minutes as of June 11th.

I found the info about 100 hours in earlier stages of development. So far, Tobias mentioned it in later videos, that this time may stratch even longer than 100 hours, though most sources or other developers say a few hours less, but still. Game should be already finished in rough statistics, though I do not think they actually measured it from beginning to an end, rather they compared their game to other popular titles, like they like to do so many times.
I am sceptical and even found half the time mentioned when they spoke of Acts and main quest lines. They confidently did not say the actual time because they clearly do not know it.