Game of the Year

heart of iron IV

“Massively appraised”, doesn’t mean “good”.But, I guess, suum cuique.

Winning almost all GOTY also doesn´t mean good? Universaly positive reviews aswell?

Wonder what your definiton of “objectively good” means. Probably “What I like” huh…

I understand that subjectively everyone likes different things, I for instance can´t even smell JRPG´s (any of them), but I definitely won´t say they are not “good”.

Never trust reviewers.

1 Like

Not even when there is general consensus with other reviewers and players aswell according to user_score and steam user reviews? I don´t think so :slight_smile:

Careful not to slice your veins on all that edge.

Next time, spare me the ad hominem.

I am 39 yerars old and spend most of gamming time on CSGO. Would say too: you could like or not… but quality is another thing; not subjective.

Thinking on quality, a good reference: BAFTA Awards 8 april 2017 : http://www.bafta.org/games/games-awards-2017

…two games at hightest quality hit me the harder this year:

¡ LIFE IS STRANGE: all beautifull work: story, photo, filmming, chraracters, dialogue, MUSIC ! 20-30 hours
¡ THE WITNESS: puzzles in an open world. really pretty and surprising. Be Intelligent and patient
or dont try.

Special mention for DOOM : hectic, music. INSIDE; good but maybe easy. UNRAVEL music.
FIREWATCH beautifull but… too much short. 4 hours.

Awaiting KCD for best game at 2017 XD