Game Performance

That inventory looks nice. I wish they supported mods, I want that.

I have i7-8700 and it works pretty well paired with my GTX 1060.

However, KCD is unforgiving even towards GTX 1080Ti.

People should finally realize they can not have consistent 60FPS with settings dedicated for future generation hardware. It is even stated in game. Similar to case of Crysis 1 (2008). That game runs well on nowadays systems after 10 years since release, I even had huge FPS drop in one of the missions where multiple enemies shot my plane and big environment around me still loaded.

delete my post

What kind of mods? Maybe I would try something.

delete my post

1 Like

I need an advice guys . I have an i7 860 with gtx 1050 2 gb however the fps is ridiculous. I m thinking to upgrade to an 8th generation i5 like this one

but is it worth to move from an i7 to an i5 ??

Yes. Even better to an i7 8700

Well, there are a lot of places to compare - just first googlesearch link https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-860-vs-Intel-Core-i5-8400/m841vs3939

I’m using i5 8400 with 1060 6gb and KCD works just fine

I’d really recmmed an upgrade. I have comparable settings like KyG but with a Ryzen 1600 and also a 1060 with 6 GB. on very high settings, distance to the max.
Min fps during loading the textures etc. 30 when loading is finished it’s 60 fps.

i5 8600k 4.6Ghz, 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM and game installed on nvme ssd game dont run on very high or even high settings 60fps more like medium gives good fps but then game start to look like potato. U need atleast RTX 2060 6GB/1070Ti and ~5Ghz cpu to play this game stable fps on 1080p sadly rtx card only have 6GB vram. I have seen game using 5.5GB vram and 10.5GB RAM so good look if u are using texture mods in future 6GB aint gonna be enough.

In small areas where everything is loaded it’s 50-60 fps. In average I’d say 40 and when starting up it’s about 30 on 1080p.
As I said before all on very high, distance max and AA on SMAA 2TX.

But you’re right. For stable 60 fps you need much more performance.

I strongly recommend this https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/696

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Now it’s constant 60 fps on (mod-)ultra settings and optimized volumetric fog. At least in the forest. Don’t know how it is outside because I’m on a hunting quest right now.