Game virtually unplayable but using a decent system

Just wondering if anyone can lend a hand, really excited to play this game but the graphics are very laggy.

I am using bootcamp on an iMac, i have tried changing the resolutions and set the graphics to low for everything but the problem still persists. Here are my system settings:

Windows 10 Enterprise
Intel® Core™ i5-5675R CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
16GB Ram
64-bit operating system, x64 based processor

Appreciate your time thank you

The Beta has little optimization for performance.

20-30 FPS with stuttering is the average users experience.

Turning down Shadows and vegetation gives some minimal relief to stuttering and FPS but it is minimal.

thanks, im getting 8fps which doesnt sound right at all?

Not necessarily, you’ll have to wait for a user with more knowledge on hardware then I for a more comprehensive response.

That average is not from collection of hard data just observed reports on the forums.

I personally get 40 FPS with minimal stuttering while on foot and about 11 FPS on horseback.

okay thanks for your time

I can’t get more than 5 mins without crashing.

Bobbing around 40fps on high. 30 on very high with water, shadows and particles taken down a notch.

I still haven’t swung a sword!

(i5, gtx 970, 8gb, Ssd)
I’ve tried underclocking my factory clocked GPU.

I notice my page file maxes out. (12 gig) never noticed it do that before. It drops back to normal after the crash.

Keep working at it warhorse. Its beautiful.
And tell us soon if you’re going to nerf it hard to get it to work on consoles.

lowered the resolution completely and it solves my problem. Getting back up to 30fps now, although wish could achieve better graphics other than setting it on low.

Beautiful game, keep it up

It would appear that this beta requires much more than what you have listed to run at 30+ frames. I could be mistaking. What graphics card do you have? If you are using integrated graphics (i.e. No graphics card) your system doesn’t come close to the minimum requirements. To be honest, I don’t think those minimum requirements are high enough. I’m running an i7 6700k over clocked to 4.6 ghz, 32 gigs of ram and an oc’d gtx 1080ti and I normally get between 45-50 frames, but, that’s when it’s not crashing lol.