Game Won't Launch (EPIC) PLS HELP :(

kcd.log (7.6 KB)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

please use your first account. Your are now able to post normaly.

i can’t , i use maximum of replies :frowning:

not anymore…. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much , now you can see my log ?

yes, I send you a pm

I’ve been reading this thread as I have the exact same issue. Can you pls help me? Thank you!

I’ve been reading this thread as I have the exact same issue. Can you pls help me? Thank you!

Same issue, Game from EpicGames for free.
Yesterday I played normally, today (just few minutes ago) game is not launching, but if I wait enough I got smal box with message: License not verified, missing game (timeout) and button OK

1 min ago game launched, if you done something, thank you

I’m having the same issue, too! When I try to start the game, only the splash screen logo comes up and it doesn’t even load if it was never running at all. Does anyone have a fix? I looked at this forum and nothing’s helping me. Full disclosure: I got the game for free on Epic Games and I played it all the way through and beat it. I uninstalled it after that for space but then I reinstalled it only to be unable to launch it now, so I know it should work on my laptop but it just won’t now. Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times now but it’s not solving my issue. Does anyone have a solution?