Gameplay videos

So it seems, E3 allowed people to try the final version of game or at least it was shown them already. I was trying to find out when they show the game on livestream. But instead I found this, as I am their subscriber:

3 Likes

So was this tested on E3 or is this a pre recorded gameplay ? If this is gameplay that they played why have we not been able to see it :smiley:

I do not know why they officially did not show it to public yet. This looks like their own gameplay. There was at least one more youtuber who promised to deliver gameplay from the game so we may see more of these exclusive videos in short time.

So the Super Popular Youtubers got the hands on the game for free and the ones that payed for this game in advanced dont get updates lmao

They say update is not planned for a long time. I did not see that they only offer to play for youtubers or is needed invitation but I only saw them inviting people to come to E3 that they can try their game. So maybe if you have a teleport, you can still do it on time.

LOL :smiley: na its just that video you showed was the updated version of the people in the game , may be there may be a version that may come out .

My favourite parts of the video :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, this is something new, finally dice is confirmed, view from the covered helmet was shown, opponent can be staggered. Great news.

Now that is what I wanted to see. Apart from some animations and dead eyes it actually does not look bad at all. Some polishing and we can have nice “knob” like this one :smile: