Gamescom drawing contest 2016

Today, gamescom has started.
As stealth combat is one of our topics this time, we have a new contest about it. Please draw a picture fitting to the Kingdom Come: Deliverance stealth combat theme.

You can win a Kingdom Come Deliverance Digital Edition and merchandise like t-shirts and caps. Closing date will be Monday the 5th of September. Just post a picture here or on our forum or as a comment under the fitting contests posts on one of our social media pages:

4 Likes

Like this? :rolling_eyes:

11 Likes

here’s my Entry for the contest…i hope you like it!

16 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

(He’s so stealthy you can’t see him)

8 Likes

Event still going on?

Yes, till Monday the 5th of September :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhh, cool! I got a friend that would like to participate!

1 Like

Hi, I really would love to get a copy of the game. I refused to watch any footage or gamemechanics content yet, because I want to get the full and fresh experience with the finished game (its very hard not to watch ^^). Here is my artwork for the contest. Hope you like it.

16 Likes

this is really nice… though, for a moment I thought that the soldier in the right bottom corner is eating a chicken :smiley:

But I really like the feel of it.

This chicken can be deadly! :smile: I admit It’s not the perfect composition but I’ve tried my best! ^^

1 Like

Hi guys! This is my artwork in digital for the contest. Hope you like it :smiley:

8 Likes

Okay, thank you all for the nice pictures, now it is time for us to vote for the best one.
The election will be over on Friday, 9th of September.

3 Likes

I really like your style. It fits well with medieval times representation. It also reminds me a bit of Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. That’s nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thank you! glad you like it. it’s very encouraging to hear that ^^

1 Like

And we have our winners of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance community drawing contest.
1# goes to @Invidell
2# goes to Nat Reep (from Facebook)
3# goes to @Jamztown (most fun!),
The picture from @Martin93 was just a short miss.
congratulations to the winners, we will contact you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“DrFusselpulli, post:1, topic:29446, full:true”]
Today, gamescom has started.
As stealth combat is one of our topics this time, we have a new contest about it. Please draw a picture fitting to the Kingdom Come: Deliverance stealth combat theme.

You can win a Kingdom Come Deliverance Digital Edition and merchandise like t-shirts and caps. Closing date will be Monday the 5th of September. Just post a picture here or on our forum or as a comment under the fitting contests posts on one of our social media pages:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109413064918165877044/+WarhorseStudios/posts/iYQzGWr6ALE
[/quote]

Heil everyone, I am a writer and a musician, I can also help with localization and voice acting for the Polish and Russian language;)

1 Like

Hi DrFusselpulli, since the announcement of the winners I am waiting that you “contact me soon”! ^^ I am eager to know what I have won! ^^
Greetings and all the best for you guys :wink:

1 Like