Gamestar Gamestars nomination

It’s the last day of the Gamestar Gamestars nomination.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance could be the best RPG, PC-Game or the Community Darling.
But why not vote for us in all 3 categories? :wink:
Best RPG
Best PC-Game
Community Darling

Done…alles drei :wink:

1 Like

Also done; Abstimmung war erfolgreich!

1 Like

Done, Done, but the link to the darling one led to a page without any “candidates” listed and a search on “Kingdom Come Deliverance” yielded nuthin’

Yes, you need to search for “Kingdom Come: Deliverance” you have missed the dots.

Ahh! the colon!

Die Abstimmung war erfolgreich!

2 Likes

Best PC game of 2018? No…but it’‘s in the top 3 on my list
Best RPG of 2018: Definitely, especially from a small indy dev that never previously made any games
Community darling: Of course it is, since it’a WH’'s ONLY game to date.

I’m not an early backer/kickstarter, but the early pirated betas I tried were extremely buggy, as expected Even on my GTX 1080 I can’t get decent FPS at 4k, though I can play other games at 4k with 60+FPS. Had to give up at first and not play, though I did buy from GOG not long after official release. Performance is somewhat better now. I like to “try before you buy” to determine whether a game is worth my money. KCD is, so I supported the devs with my wallet.

I haven’t experienced any game breaking bugs after buying, no corrupted saves or anything, if I had one request I would ask that WH further optimize KCD for certain graphics cards, especially those that should be able to run this game just fine at 4k, but otherwise dont. I currently in 1080p on Very High and get 60FPS no issues.

1 Like

Cannot think of any other 2018 released game I bought . . . if I did it must not have been very good, so yeah: to me, KCD IS the “best PC Game of 2018!” :smiley:

I’ve got a lot of criticisms for it; but even so, it is a remarkably innovative and beautiful game for a studios first release. Things that will wow me for KCD2 (or irritate me if they fail to show up):

1. EXTENSIVE user config options in the settings panes, to include: much more extensive FOV settings, enable/disable Third Person camera (as well as settings to auto-disable in combat), more/less gore settings, etc., etc.
  2. ALL NPCs have a name and at least some rudimentary interactions apart from “Pickpocket E” at all times.
1 Like