Get 3 cuman disguises

How did you get 3 cuman disguises? The camps seem to have a lot of men and they don’t seem to sleep at night. Do you just go in swinging like conan the barbarian and hope for the best?

Maybe stealth, maybe poison or attack from horse and separate them…
And you can use any disguise/ cuman armor… no need to be from that camps

2 Likes

I did this by Stealth. Never saw it coming! Located the Captains and took them out in their sleep. There are a few other ways to do this, but next playthrough I’ll try to make a different decision.

Sneak into the camps at night “naked”, to reduce your noise, (and/or take a potion to reduce your noise), and poison their food and/or stab them in their sleep. I prefer to poison the food and take them on then. I think that I have had bad luck with stealth killings while asleep. Some of the tents, you can’t execute a stealth kill while they’re sleeping, and I end up waking them up. And if I try to put an arrow in their head while they’re sleeping it always bounces off some mysterious wall.

i go by horse and take them out with the bow, until there’s only 2/3… and then i charge at them! bummer though as i was doing that quest i was taking out the cumans camps for Robbard… but i tottaly forgot to take the cuman vests! so now i’m out of cuman camps… and i get no random encounters with cumans!.. and out of cuman vests!

do the pribyslavitz battle, then lockpick chests in the empty lower camp, ez

1 Like

The camps usually only have a few cumans, and they have places where you can easily take them out with a bow. Most of the camps have high ground where you can shoot down into the camp, and the cumans just stand there looking at you because they can’t figure out how to get to you.

I tend to go in more like Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Rings. Highly effective. Though if you don’t want to kill them wear a cuman disguise and drop sleeping potions into their food and wine skins (if they are available) the walk out and hide until the deed is done.

Thank you all. The first time I went in they wouldn’t go to sleep. I think I’ll go in on horseback or with a bow. Go Penguins!

1 Like

Shoot them in da face😆

doesn’t always one shot them unless your lucky enough to get dead center in an eye socket.
I go for the center mass as my UNCLE SAM taught me.
a heart shot is a kill shot in the game.
I use the gold dot and an 80 power bow (mods) with better piercing arrows.
but even a 77 yew can with the above arrows can do the job.

2 Likes

I’m a pretty good shot. Some helmets take two though. It is funny to hear them yell ouch lol

Us console peasants have to get good lol. We can’t get mods😢

and a keyboard and mouse are way easier to aim with.

I read a post where he stated where to hold and look while aiming with hunting gloves and has a picture to show.
I believe it was just past you lt index finger. then make adjustments for distance(i.e.: hold over)

1 Like

I used to cheat by taping a dot to the screen lol… I got used to where to aim after awhile.

I just grabbed Cuman gear when they attack me on the road randomly. That was enough without attacking their camp. For me, I took out the encampment anyhow, just for fun!

Good day!
DrDetroit

1 Like

I like to lore them out with the Cuman gear on and then stealth kill them lol… It helps raise your stealth stat🙂 I do that to the ones tied up on the road too.

If you’re having hard time beating them, use your bow on horse back, go back and forth from point A to point B, string your bow in between, stop and shoot at each point, rinse & repeat…Or just train with Bernard, farm, buy or steal some good armor/weapons, drink some potions (Aqua vitalis, Bivoj…) then massacre them with a poisoned axe.

I utterly fail with bow and arrow on horse back. The steering along with maintaining speed along with aiming is too much. @longshot300mag normally I’d agree with aiming at center mass you’re much more likely to hit your target, however in this game some enemies go down with a heart shot, but many more I can fill them with arrows and it doesn’t even slow them down. Which reminds me if you’re concerned about your enemy fleeing shoot them in the leg, that is effective.

Those SOB’s are in heavy plate armor with heavy gambeson and mail.
You would need the game equivalent of an IRL 125lb Yew war bow and war arrow (200 dmg?) at 40m for them.
Head shot for them, and even then some face shots don’t kill.
The eye shot is a hard shot under stress and no guide dot to boot.

1 Like